Monday, January 18, 2010

Hey-O!

So, I realize it's been a million and a half hours since I last posted about Trazzler in August. After a stunning defeat, I took my bruised ego and my bat and went home. I didn't feel like playing anymore.

However, it's a new year. And I figured maybe I should get my head out of my ass and start writing again. Plus, lots has happened since last August. Spent some time in California and Hawaii (lots o' LOST actor sightings). Decided to get myself on a life plan so I'm starting school in a week and moving back into town (well, in theory...haven't found a place to live yet, but I've been trying. I think there might be a blog about Craigslist and the dos and donts of posting ads coming in the near future. I mean, people, please. If you smoke pot...maybe make mention of that with a little 420 reference in your ad. Cuz I love Bob Marley, but I don't wanna live with him. If you don't believe in television, and have only blow-up furniture in your living room...again, make reference of that. I don't need to meet you. I don't trust people who don't believe in television. Heathens).

Been busy. But that is no excuse. At the moment I'm taking a break from Facebook, so I'm putting that out here because I'm sure some people are confused as to why I've suddenly disappeared and I don't want them to think I de-friended them. I suppose you could say I de-friended all of Facebook. It's not permanent...just a hiatus and I temporarily suspended my account. Realized I was spending waaaay too much time on it and it had become a time suck.

I'm not going to lie - I've only been off the FB for 6 hours and I keep thinking, "Well...I could just log in real quick. Then I could deactivate it right after. It wouldn't be a big deal." Good lord. It's a good thing I'm not a smoker or an alcoholic. I don't know if I could quit anything as serious as that. Yeesh.

There you have it. Short, sweet and to the point. And I will attempt to at least write once a week. Adding that to my list o' resolutions. Other resolutions? Find a place to live that is not a hovel. So far, that one is proving hard to resolve than I originally thought. I feel like all the weirdos from California have migrated East especially for my roommate/apartment hunt.

Ta for now :)

2 comments:

  1. clearly i lied - ha ha. i didn't realize i never came back to write anything. must rectify this pathetic situation immediately :)

    ReplyDelete